Monday, August 13, 2007

8th MMU Convocation - Day 2 (12 Aug 2007)

12th August 2007

Yesterday was my convo.. the long waiting event ever since i enrolled in MMU in 2003... This year convo was divided into 3 days.. Faculty of engineering was on the second day..

I woke up at 5.45am and went to fetch my friend and her family in a hotel in puchong.. by the time i parked my car.. it was already 7.15am... and then my mum called.. they reached but could not enter the campus because the car sticker was still with me.. so i rushed to the entrance and passed the sticker to them.. i "rejoined" my gang at 7.45am... all of them already in the robe and mortar board.. and guess wat.. i wore the robe on the spot... and then we took some pictures before enter the grand hall...My mummy and daddy... Flowers from my parents and chocolate bouquet from my aunty (mum's youngest sister)

My younger sister and brother...

my gang... all looked fresh and energetic...

we entered the hall at around 8am.. every FOE (faculty of engineering) graduate will get a rose given by our FOE dean.. pictures on the ceremony will be uploaded soon.. because my camera was with my parents.. haha..

The pictures of the scroll will be uploaded soon also.. :D

Ceremony ended around 12pm.. after all the attendees get out from the grand hall.. it started to rain.. everyone was running and trying to hide under roof.. those that cant find a place keep on pushing those already standing under shelter earlier.. luckily the side entrance of the hall was once again opened and let us all in.. while in the waiting room.. I had taken a picture with my dad.. the flowers are not mine... just curi as a background.. haha.. my mum's idea *sweat*
to be continued...

1 comment:

ruiyun said...

Quote "the flowers are not mine... just curi as a background.. haha.. my mum's idea"

ROTFL your mom's so cute~ Hahaah

I'm starting to miss you already :'(