Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Nice Lunch @ Fish & Co. at Gurney

31st August 2007

Free soup of the day with any meal purchase as of Merdeka day... The soup is nice... very nice indeed.. yum yum..
Mermaid Freeze.. combination of a few fruits... I forgot what fruits were inside d... :P but its expensive.. cost RM10.90

Main course.. Fish & chips atRM15.90.. this one normal nia...

My all time favourite... Mussels in Garlic and Lemon RM14.90.. This is super super delicious... a must try for all...

Another main course.. Coriander Catch RM19.90... This one also normal only...


Ok.. the following picture just to show off my new spec.. *wink* nice rite? hahaha

3 comments:

HanLun said...

err... shit.. this spec cannot use.. Make u become more aunty :P I know u have the potential become tat, dont too fast, slow down the progress 1st. This spec not suit u :P well, just is my comment

yingying said...

haha.. so far you are the only one that said i look like aunty with my new spec.. all other frens told me its just nice.. and some told me i look 10 years younger than i previously was.. hahahha...

so as long as the compliments more than the critics.. i will take it as an improvement...

anyway.. take care pal..

HanLun said...

wahhhahaa.. aiseh :p
then u look nice lo
i give u 11 years younger
kekekeke