Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Korea - Everland

Hey.. its me.. I am back... frens kept on telling me to update my blog.. and so I come... I have always wanted to blog about the rest of my Korea business trip.. but since its over for so long.. the passion almost gone too... hence.. now.. Gonna blog briefly about my remianing interesting visiting places in Korea...

The first one to come.. of cos... EVERLAN~~

Halloween decoration..
Its autumn.... The red leaves tree looked so unreal to me...
Everland mascots..
Playing with the toy without buying... "gae gu jing ee" meaning naughty kid in Korean..

I not sure what is he trying to show... "won sung ee" meaning monkey in Korean..

Another Halloween decoration...

Halloween parade~

Moonlight parade...


Another picture..

7 comments:

qingxiaoyu said...

Wow...nice pictures..thanks for updating the blog..so happy so see beautiful scene especially all those special decorations.. :) take care and miss ya always~~ >:)<

HanLun said...

wah
korean is so beautiful one.. i also want to go :P Have u travelled to the place where movie always shoot the scene? where both side are trees with yellow leaves,and u walking between of them

yingying said...

ruqing,
I did not know you read my blog as well... have been too busy in work.. after work i dun feel like blogging.. you know lar... after work is drama time~~~ anyway.. take care and happy chinese new year...

hanlun,
I think autumn is really beutiful lor.. movie shooting places arr.. got.. but you got to wait till I post up.. haha... I still have somemore very nice pictures want to post... just.. keep waiting ;)

Loon said...

ei u look like korean pun de :)
update more wei...
it seems like mushrooms are growing up dy....

qingxiaoyu said...

yea, i agree..after work is drama + dinner.. :P but when i kinda boring, will go click on other ppl's blog to 8.. haha..take care and happy cny.. :)

HanLun said...

Happy cny

HanLun said...

Is time u update ur post :)
wahahaha
Btw, You are being tagged and dragged into water ;)