Tuesday, May 26, 2009

RMVB player

I bought one RMVB player through my colleague. As there are 20 of us, and we are buying 23 pieces, hence we manage to get the player at quite a good price. RM150 per piece.

Too bad that I do not have a tv to try it out, hence have to wait till this weekend when I can try this out at somebody's else place. Nevermind that, I am gonna show you some pictures of the player now.

Presenting to you, Clamul moviebox. We did not go for the one with HDMI support as there are too many difficulties in getting a good bargain HDMI support RMVB player.

Cannot deny that they did a good packaging.
I guess this packaging must have gone through drop test before go into manufacturing.

As usual, the player came with some accessories. Besides the player, there are remote control, user manual, cables, and DC power adaptor.

Can't wait to test it out this weekend. :)

No comments: