Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Macau/GuangZhou 5D4N trip - Day2


The first place to visit after breakfast.... 珠海渔女.. there is actually a story behind this... some kind of love story... google about it if you are interested.. lets go directly to the pictures...
this is a must visit spot... its landmark for 珠海...
Next we came to this 石景山公园... its a place for local ppl to walk walk and exercise... you can omit this place if you are going for free and easy... we need to pay RMB50 per person to get a cable car ride up to the hill top... and then come down with toboccan...

The cable cars....

The hill top... scenary so so... no wow factor...
toboccan.. I would rate this the most excited part lar... its much more faster than Genting toboccan... good!

Lunch at a very nice restaurant.... the food are nice too...
And bought some big and round Chinese peaches... smell nice... juicy... but taste.. so so lar.. almost tasteless... not as sweet or sour as what I expected...
A place which selling and promoting chinese tea...
and visited the long heard 茅厕
We were brought to this 孙文公园... family photo at the main entrance.... nice kan~
Climbing up the stairs.... can see that the main road is so wide and straight..

Finally we reached the statue... its so hot that we straight away cabut once pictures taken...

Tried the very famous local dessert... 双皮奶 translation to English will be "double layer milk"?? at the oldest and most famous shop... 李禧记.... I like this dessert... sweet and smooth.. and its so milky~~

The last place we went today was 顺峰牌坊 I dunno what it calls in English... anywhere.. this a very big garden... but too bad we were following tour... so we only have enough time to take some pictures at the entrance.. but do not have the chance to walk through the entire area...

Me and my sis at the main entrance...

Nice scenary...
Just to show how China car plate number is like :D
Before I end the post for today.. would like to share with you... some stupid pictures.. or funny-ly-cute pictures of what I called...that we took on the second day~

50% similar?
70% similar?
all do together~

The gentleman too~

Sporty one.... actually saja wanna show my socks lar... hahaha!

pretty woman... walking down the street~
kamahameha!


I just love the color of the trees with the color of the floor...
my daddy.. as funny as always... my mummy too... hehe....

ok lar.. till now... stay tune for the 3rd day...

3 comments:

LCF said...

there's really this thing about u+kor-ai-style socks combo...for one, looks taller in photo...and two, kor-ai-ness factor spiked threefold... :P ..the blue umbrella above the head was quite lame though...la la~~~~~

yingying said...

dun care.. as long as I enjoyed myself.. and those pictures could make me smile when I am old... la la~~~~

ruiyun said...

So nice to catch up on you!

I went to the exact same places last time. The last one, the SunWen place - when you went there it was super hot but when I went there it was raining. I also went down, snapped pic and byebyed liao.

Great that you're updating your blog again!