Tuesday, January 23, 2007

kek!!~??

22 January 2007 (lunch time)

Autumn kid coming over to my office to pick tortoise chin and me up...

autumn kid: kek arr... she pin her hair up!! huhu~~
tortoise chin : (-_-")
yingying : .........

Until today i still cant figure out wat is so kek about pinning my fringes up


but nevermind that.. we can usually omit autumn kid's words.. it doesn't make sense most of the time..

This is him... autumn kid.. *clap clap*clap clap* happily enjoying his fish and chip at agilent cafe right after his presentation to HR.. I wonder was the fish and chip so so nice that he gave this kinda expression or was it because of what had he done in his presentation?

2 comments:

Cal Clenz said...

wey , y so down, put my ugly pic in ur blog =( choose a nicer 1 la
-_-"

yingying said...

i found this the most suitable photo that reflects ur true characteristics :)