Friday, January 26, 2007

Last day in Agilent

26 January 2007

Today is my last day in Agilent.. Kenny came over to my table and have a few words with me and tortoise chin.. It was so sweet.. thanks kenny.. do keep in touch and hope that we can meet again sometime somewhere..

Time flies.. I still remember the first day i came to agilent.. dunno anybody.. duno what should i do.. and i cant wait for the training to finish.. it was like yesterday... slowly.. i adopted myself to the working environment.. and mixed around with colleagues.. they are nice ppl.. i gonna miss all of them..

and now.. i started to love penang.. started to love spicy char kuey tiow.. started to love the cows by the roadside.. and more.. tomolo i am going to leave this beutiful island.. i guess i will come back..

not to forget.. my beloved Agilent gang.. you guys brought me a lot of unforgetable memories.. dai lou.. who always come out with funny sentences and leave for us to debate.. pinn.. always psycho dai lou and me.. autumn kid..who always do stunt.. and also comments on ppl's stunt.. weilliam.. who always keep quiet but laugh with us.. tortoise chin.. i guess u all should know from his name.. no need further explaination... :D I regret that i din start this blog earlier that i can share more of the funny moments.. thanks guys.. wish that we can meet again and talk craps and have all the debatings once more.. I love u all *hugs*

2 comments:

ruiyun said...

Without the "love" (or hate?), the sentence "started to the cows by the roadside" looks and sounds weird. What's more, it's carrying an even weirder meaning... LOL.

yingying said...

hahaha.. thanks for informing :">
blog edited :D