Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jusco Tebrau - Lavender Bistro

12 May 2007

Today zhe brought me to Jusco Tebrau at Johor.. We took nearly 3 hours to reach as we lost our way *sobsob* In and out of the same toll gate for a few times.. I guess the "toll keeper" already can recognise our car *wink*

We watched Spiderman 3 there.. I like the cinema in there.. TGV.. very spacious.. a lot better than GSC melaka.. the seats also more comfortable.. ok.. back to Spiderman.. a bit dissappointed.. hmm.. duno how to say.. u watch then u shall know wat I mean :D I rather watch Superman return once more.. hahaha... :">

Now lets move on to the food... Lavender bistro.. Its actually a bakery la... zhe told me this bakery is very very famous in Johor.. just like Bread story in KL area.. but Lavender provides a place for customers to sit down and relax.. its not only a bakery.. but more to a ..ok.. bistro.. as the name suggests :P

Ham and Mushroom Penne in white sauce - RM8.90
Red plum lime soda - RM4.90

Tea latte - RM4.90

Err.. now only I realised.. I forgot to take some pictures around the cafe.. the environment is real nice.. and its worth the price.. the drinks are very big in size.. tea latte is nice.. very smooth.. a little sweet.. but not too much.. just nice.. pasta is nice too.. very creamy.. soda.. a little too sour.. overall.. its a good place.. either to feed ur stomach.. or to hang around with buddies..
a rather funny picture.. I wanted to take a "yellowish" picture.. but that zhe said this kind of photo.. cannot look straight into the camera.. but look at some where else.. then the effect will only be perfect.. so end up... I duno wat happen to my fingers :P

This is the demo by zhe.. in fact.. he is very super the satisfy with this picture.. though 80% of the credit should go to the photographer.. which is me.. hahaha.. this is so call technique... muahaha..

No comments: