Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New hair style

11 May 2007

Today I went to Creative Hair Saloon in Bukit Beruang to have a brand new hair style.. huhu~ Took me nearly one hour to get this hair style done.. and cost RM25

I told the stylist... I want a modern yet acceptable hair style.. as I will be reporting to work soon mar... later boss tak syok.. hahah.. so.. pictures of it..

front look..

back view..

too bad I forgot to take the side view.. and I din take the before hair cut photo also -_-"

Erm.. and one more thing.. just for clarification purpose.. since this is a must ask question by whoever see me in this new hair style.. nothing happen to me.. I just get bored of the long hair which I had been kept for more than 4 years.. doh jeh guan sum..

4 comments:

Florinna said...

your before hair cut photo can be found in your previous entry :> alot tim...ngek ngek :p

sometimes I have the urge to cut my hair short also ;)) but just end up thinking since I've had short hair for a quite long span before. The urge just come and go :D

yingying said...

hahaha.. I had short hair since birth and until beta.. then I started to keep long hair till few days ago.. and get bored.. so.. ^_^

but.. today got one fella said my hair style look ugly.. so far the very first negative comment..

tako... I gonna feed my stomach with u.. muahaha...

Unknown said...

Hi :

Do you know any Lavender Bistro open in Singapore?
I love the Chicken bake rice and Samon rice in Senai Airport

yingying said...

linsd,
I have no idea on that :)