Sunday, February 11, 2007

A gift for my FILA bag

11 February 2007

I went shopping to one-U and the curve today... before i continue with my blog.. I would like to apologize to the people who worried about my "disspearance" for the day.. tankeinkein and flo.. the wrongful commincation brought up the mess.. i regret about my stupid sms.. lol.. won and cry.. both even call up and sms me to find me up.. thanks >:D<

ok.. back to the topic.. i found this cute little "tangling" handphone accessory at mini-toons in one-U.. woah.. my FILA bag fall in love with this chain at her first glance.. and so i decided to give the chain to her as a recognition for the hard work throughout the two years of serving..
hehe.. maybe you should consider buying something for your faithful "follower" as well? i will be more than happy if u would like to buy my FILA bag another present.. >:)

2 comments:

Florinna said...

Out==back pulak 8-} yamcha yamcha kia *wink* hehehehe :>

yingying said...

hehe... too excited about the "whole-day-shopping" event d mar :">