Sunday, February 11, 2007

snowman catwalk a laptop

since i can do nth while running my fyp simulation... the only thing i can do is blogging.. ^o^ and the star of today is snowman.. ~~ *clap*clap* thanks to hanni for the sponsorship..

the catwalk began like this:

tako: this snowman very cute wor..take a picture of me holding the snowman..

and the picture taken....

tako: i think its good if we use the laptop as background
me: .......... (speechless)
hmm.. its cute.. i cant deny that...

some moments later..

tako: eh.. i have a good idea... lets take a series of photo of this snowman walking along the laptop..
me: u chisin ar?
tako: its gonna be cute and funny when u flip the photo quickly.. its like the snowman is really walking... trust me..

and so few pictures were taken..

me: can u please walk the snowman faster? its best if it takes 3 steps to finish the whole walking.. u know my hp cacat a bit and it takes mins to load a picture..
tako trying her best to really walk the snowman faster.. (although i doubt if she did)
*clap*clap* finally the snowman reached the goal after nearly 15 mins... luckily tako felt satisfy after the catwalk series.. else i believe that she will ask me to do a ducumentation of "the life of a snowman in penang"

do u feel the wuliao-ness of this thought? i feel it everytime i look at these pictures ^o^

btw.. the pictures taken during our ITP training in penang.. -_-"

2 comments:

Cal Clenz said...

wahlian,snowman pula...memang down ..

yingying said...

envy ar? -_-"